Thursday, January 27, 2011

my creative space

This week ive been trying out a new pattern ive made for girls pinafores.
Im loving doing these and ill definitely make them an all season staple at Little Tree Kids with some velvets for winter.



Ive started quilting this cot quilt this morning. I tried to start it monday but got totally side tracked with the new dresses and its been floating around the dining room ever since.
Ive promised myself ill finish it this week.
I need to get all of my own quilts out of the way so I can start some new ones for the market.
 I have two more orders in the making so im pretty excited about spending more time quilting.

If youre wondering what everyone else is up to head here.

5 comments:

Cotton Kiwi said...

Oh I love the pinafore with the little doily pocket. Divine!

Unknown said...

LOve , love , love the pinnie!

Cherie said...

Loving that pinnie, so beautiful, you've got a gorgeous design happening there, can't wait to see more ;-)

melissa said...

the little pinnie so CUTE!
love where the quilting is going too! have fun x

Kirsty said...

It's gorgeous! Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails