Tuesday, January 3, 2012

tuesday



 The back doors are opened up to the sea breeze. A friend is coming to sew. She wants me to teach her the art of overlocking. My anticipation is building as to just what ill have to show for my days work later in the evening.  Ive been slicing up old silk scarves and enjoying the process. A little bit of patchworking is happening too and im loving the mixture of small squares of florals sewn together. I think they will be cushions. A little bit of this blue with a small piece of something red. Woolen baby rugs are waiting to be pressed ready for market. Piles of pretty things are beginning to grow around me.

4 comments:

Kelly Ingram said...

Sounds like you have a lovely day planned, and you have written about it so beautifully xx

Frankie and Ray said...

Oh! Scarf tops! Can't wait to get a closer look!

Frankie and Ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maxabella said...

Heaven to me! Such peace at your place, as ever. Happy new year to you! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails