Wednesday, January 11, 2012

dresses in between the housework

There are dresses on the back table all in different stages of finishing.
The embroideries have been stitched on slowly, carefully front and back.

Bias binding in a rough pile lays within arms reach. The colourful one reminding me of a Kaffe Fassett print now that it is in slices.

Embroideries at one tables end that mum helped sort into colours when she was here. Snippets of memories of conversation during two days spent together, perhaps the reason they havent moved. Why they still sit where she left them.

Our bedroom is the worst room in the house, that is where I have been taking my breaks from the creative.

Loving this post.

Happy wednesday people!

2 comments:

Frankie and Ray said...

Things seem productive and organised at your place today! I love those piles of embroideries, they look so inviting. Me, I've fluffed about all day and feel like I haven't got much done, but then there are always days like that...Tomorrow!

Emma Thomsen said...

You must have a very understanding husband, my husband goes nuts when I leave my craft stuff scattered about the house. But then I guess it is added to various toys and general kids clutter about the house (and his stuff of course). Love the bell fabric!

Related Posts with Thumbnails