Sunday, December 25, 2011

velvet cardigans

size 1-2



size 8-10


size 4-5


Because all sorts of different things have been selling this month, ive been making anything that pops into my head as far as replenishing stock goes. These cardigans were fun to cut out and play with on the day I had in between the two markets last week. Made from old jumpers I have collected for their colours over the few months since the last batch. I amazed myself with the little time I had left, proving again I am definitely a deadline sort of sewer.
ill have the sizes in between for the upcoming markets.

I will be at Red Hill on january 7th and Rose Street Artists market on the 14th as well as my regular Mornington Main street which is on every wednesday.

2 comments:

willywagtail said...

Gorgeous velvet. Very tactile garments altogether. Happy sewing day!! ;) Cherrie

Elisha said...

he he.... I like that, happy sewing day :-) we went to the zoo today, lovely day 'twas...
amazing list of markets... I hope you absoloutly sell out at Red Hill.... you had better get making between now and then because its will be a busy one. xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails