Monday, December 12, 2011

before the light fades

Before the light fades is a pretty way of saying im sewing crazily finishing things so I can show them off to you, something for my monday of cutting and orders, then madly ironing and grabbing the camera while running through the house while everyone looks on thinking whatever they think. It happens to be my way of revving myself up cos to be honest im not getting a whole lot of creative pleasure out of doing the bias binding edgings over and over again. I was thinking today I need to get making a new design or two. If I have a chance tomorrow morning id like to do a little something different.   



size 3

size 1


size 3


size 1


size 2

These are my shop update for tonight.

2 comments:

willywagtail said...

There are going to be some adorable little girls around soon. I absolutely adore the backs of the dresses. Cherrie

Elisha said...

They are just so fantastic you shouldn't have to do anything else.... still hoping to see you on Wednesday xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails