Thursday, December 22, 2011

girls hoods


I dont think I need to say how pleased I am with the two hoods I made today. With these simple colour combinations I couldnt really go anywhere but right.
The first hood uses up the outer scraps from when I need to cut into doileys for doing the slice back on the womens wrap dresses. I was wondering how I was going to use these leftovers... so now I know. Theyve been sadly sitting on my table looking at me for a few weeks.
If these dont make it to a new home by midnight tomorrow they will be part of my shop update over the weekend.

Would someone please tell me to get an early night for once?

3 comments:

Lady Demelza said...

you should be that pleased. they are just exquisite.
and i don't mind mean bossy if that's what's needed. wendy - GET AN EARLY NIGHT FOR ONCE. twice even.

Frankie and Ray said...

Wendy, they're adorable! Nothing like a crazy week just before Christmas....do get an early night tonight won't you. Otherwise you'll fall asleep in your pudding! Jo x

Elaine Wong said...

Love them & the simple colours go so well. Hope your market in Rosebud goes well this evening x

Related Posts with Thumbnails