Friday, July 1, 2011

our creative space

This is a bit of a catch up post.
Eleesa and I managed to have a sewing day together the other week. Funny I cant recall if it was last week or the week before? Im a shocker with dates at the best of times so im not surprising anyone here.
She was working on a custom order for some couch cushions.

I began my day with a bit of jean taking in and then led into some serious eskimo stitching.

I have so many asking for size ones that im quite literally stunned.
Until now I havent even bothered drafting a pattern for this size.


Ill be on the hunt for more bias edgings while im out and about this weekend in anticipation for
spring wrap dresses.
Did you know im still being asked for these and its wintertime?
Odd but nice.



2 comments:

Lea said...

oooh I love this purple with the coffee coloured doily. Congrats on being featured in the mag as well.

BOB & MABEL said...

Love the purple eskimo jacket. Love you wrap dresses too, I suppose people are layering them with long tops and leggings. They are after all stunning and who wouldn't want to wear them all year round.

Related Posts with Thumbnails