Saturday, June 11, 2011

home









Its saturday and im hitting pause before things are changed and swapped around for wintertime.
I sometimes forget how we have lived and what was surrounding us at home because of the constant changes I make. Today will see some seasonal changes cos switching things up a bit is what its gonna be all about. A pile of embroideries from our recent travels is staring at me fromt he back table. Ive ironed my *tinyhappy cushion and im feeling as chirpy as the birds I can hear with all this winter sun streaming in. The teenager is down for the count and MrTL is at the gym so I have time to breathe before celebrating a friends anniversary tonight and then were off late for the airport to pick up some very special people.

* (I adore Melissa's things and she was actually my very first ever swap partner)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your "in progress" picture. I think I need to get out my sewing machine and DO something.

Tania said...

Gorgeous little bits of your home. I see you collect vintage prints also :)

Small Things Simple Pleasures said...

I love the vintage bird and ballerina prints you have, Wendy. In fact, there's a lot to love here. Your wrap dress is just too lovely.

Sounds like you had a wonderful family weekend. Congratulations.

Andrea said...

There is something about these pages of yours that just makes me happy! Not sure what.

Related Posts with Thumbnails