Friday, September 24, 2010

animation friday

For Animation Friday I thought id show you what I plan wearing at home over summer. I have the habit of referring to the 'look' that I find the easiest for me to don in the dark, wee hours of the morning, 'my uniform'. To myself.... in my head. You know, the kind of thing that you dont have to think about and you find yourself searching for in the washing pile because its so easy and simple to wear. The style that works for you. Soooo....here is my summer 'uniform'.
gif animator online

Its easy, light, breezy, feminine, and theres loads of these peasant skirts hanging out at the op-shops since when they were actually in fashion, and I happen to still LOVE them. I feel nice in them. Who said twirling is only meant for little girls?


What do you like wearing around the house that isnt really 'in' anymore? Do tell...

I love heading over to My Poppet to see all the fun.

6 comments:

Melissa G said...

Gorgeous!
I still twirl sometimes… who says you can't cook and dance at the same time? ;)

Jennie said...

Brilliant - love how you've done this!
And the outfit!

Anna Bartlett said...

Love your animation - and have just had a lovely browse through your blog. very impressed by your studio space and that your husband draws with you - will be back!

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Thanks for joining in this week. My uniform is skinny jeans and a grey top. Boring! maybe i should challenge myself to something a bit more exciting

Sara said...

I love this animation! and as always, you are a stunner. xx

one yellow jumpsuit. said...

I love your animation. It looks like it was fun to make and your dress is a perfect summer dress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails