Friday, September 3, 2010

distracting

I know this is meant to be a craft blog. Well at least I thought it was...
 Okay, okay..... ill sneak craft in somewhere.
 I simply cant help, in between creative endeavours these last couple of days, to stop and wonder if my new grandchild is going to be as wonderful and crazy and spontaneous and loving and hilarious and interesting and entertaining and theatrical and individual and musical and goodnatured as his father is.


Even if soon-to-be-dad is a bit dazed at the moment.


Hope you have an exciting weekend.
With a bit of craft.




3 comments:

willywagtail said...

Teeheehee. Hope you get to live on after he sees the photos. And congrats on the bubby. Have I missed something or has he been born already? Cherrie

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

ha ha ha! There really is no preparing for parent hood is there? Hope it all goes smoothly x

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog...it is daunting 'getting out there' isn't it? But good luck to you and here's to lots of creative distractions ;-)

mezzo mish said...

Wow, I can't believe it. Another beautiful baby on the way...

Related Posts with Thumbnails