Wednesday, February 8, 2012

shop update

size 1

This is my shop update so far this week.
The jackets I worked on for the weekend markets. Yes I squeezed in two for the first time. The one above is a new design I tweaked from an existing jacket of the grandbabies that has been floating around these parts. A nice simple easy style to play with. A pocket here, a curve there, finished with a tie bow. 

size 1

size 2

I have a custom order for a king size quilt to do so ill be back later today to show you the beginnings.

Catch you!

4 comments:

Frankie and Ray said...

It's always such a delight to see what you've been up to. I love that new little jacket, and oh, that colour, it's divine! Jo x

willywagtail said...

Ooo. Quilts. I love your quilt style. Cherrie

Squiggly Rainbow said...

Lovely, I created a fun facebook page all about cardigans.... is it okay if I pop that pink number up and link back to you? Rach xx

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Yellow-Cardigan/175953062507248

Lotti said...

I love seeing the things that you come up with .... so gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails