Monday, February 6, 2012

behind the scenes

There is too much for me to put into words happening in the last couple of days. So ill talk about that later as nothing is written in stone yet. I will say that it involves a hunt, some boxes and a huge list.

Several weeks back when I had production aplenty these photos got sidelined. You may have noticed some masculine looking cushions in the dairy crates at market? Well... they were designed by the Mr. In my blurb at the sidebar I mention that we 'patchwork together when the mood takes him'. This was one of those times.


Something from behind the scenes.

4 comments:

willywagtail said...

Lovely to share your crafts and arts. You may absolutely copy my style of non-blogging any time you need. Cherrie

Kate said...

I'm a loving your little perrk behind the scenes. I'ma also loving that your mister patches. I got mine to knit a squre once upon a time but that was about it. xx

Squiggly Rainbow said...

I am quite jealous that your Mr. partakes in creative efforts! How great that must be! xx

Emma Thomsen said...

LOL! I thought your hands were a bit masculine. Good work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails