Tuesday, February 21, 2012

we have a house

It has been hard to get motivated sewing wise when there is so much I could and should be doing so the Mr has been helping me cut out again.We were spending the morning chatting, working on eskimos when mid stitch we got the call from an agent to say we had a house. It was the first one we have applied for so it has been nice and easy this time around, and im still happily coming to term with how things have flowed.

He has been the main packer while ive been the organiser.

We did get some eskimos done for market tomorrow. 
I have Red Hill coming up on the third of march too and im looking forward excitedly to that as its such a great day out with good atmosphere to boot. Probably one of my favourite markets to do as it simply doesnt feel like work. Well the making beforehand isnt counted.



These are a quick shop update tonight.

I didnt think brown could look so feminine and pretty.





10 comments:

willywagtail said...

Very happy for you about the house. Great your hubby helps with the packing. Makes it so much easier than always doing it on your own. Hugs Cherrie

Julie said...

Lovely Singer and beautiful coat - love the caramel colours. Congrats on the house.

Jennie said...

Congratulations on the house Wendy!
That has gone so smoothly - brilliant! Loving the brown and tan coats - gorgeous!XX

Maxabella said...

Great news, Wendy! Moving straight away by the looks of things.

The Eskimos are so cute! I love browns on girls, they always look so pretty. I lik ow you say "we did manage to get some Eskimos one" - does your husbie help out? x

Joanne said...

You seem very organised and unstressed. I find moving leaves me little head-space for anything else. Congrats on finding house so soon; hope the move goes smoothly for you.

lost_in_mellie said...

Happy house moving! Are you going to be in the same vicinity as before?

Kelly Ingram said...

Yay! Great news about the house Wendy xx

Squiggly Rainbow said...

fabulous news! I'm a bit jealous! hehe xx

Copper Patch said...

Happy and safe moving xx

Sara said...

Well hello there! I am so pleased you have a house. I have a house again too, an internet one. Just because of you mainly. Being homeless on the internet was pretty tough. Thanks for encouraging me to find my way back home. xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails