Thursday, March 24, 2011

my creative space

Ive had a busy week cutting out and organising piles for production. Today ill be at the machine pretty much until I stagger into bed tonight, hopefully without the blood shot eyes of last week.






Here are the yoke detailings of the latest eskimo jackets for the market this weekend.

The car is still packed from last week (im not silly), so all I need to do is load in the new winter offerings! Ill have cardies for boys and girls in a range of sizes. The boys range will be called 'chocolate milk', and the girls range has been aptly named 'strawberries and cream' by a friend I visited yesterday. 
I took her a little gift of one of my cardigans and she instantly said it reminded her of 
strawberries and cream.
( I know youll read this , so id just like to add I think everything reminds you of food!)

You can guess the colours then, cant you? With a bit of a twist of course.

7 comments:

Christy Franklin said...

Genious about leaving the car packed!!!

Frankie and Ray said...

Wendy, you're amazing. I don't know how you get so much done with everything else on your plate (ahem, was that a food reference?). As for deep eau-de-nil, how did you guess? Yes, indeed I do, but I call it 'pea' - damn it, there's that food again....Hope you have a great market day! Jo x

Maxabella said...

I hope the market goes fabulously. I love the "Chocolate Milk" and "Strawberries and Cream" idea.

I hope you're not up until too late, but I suspect you will be...! x

Alison said...

Mmmm! Delicious.

BOB & MABEL said...

They are looking beautiful, as always.

melissa said...

Such gorgeous creative space Wendy, i adore those 'lil eskimos!

Kate said...

They are all looking gorgeous as usual Miss Wendy and I totally adore those cardis. LOVE! I also love that you still have the car packed as a short cut.
I hope the market is wonderful. X

Related Posts with Thumbnails