Thursday, March 10, 2011

my creative space

girls size 2 eskimo

This morning im trying to sew some orders quietly in my studio while everyone is still asleep.
We had a late night playing pool. Adi is quite the little competitor in a fun way. Girl power.
 Navarh joked that it was two against one and how it was unfair advantage.

Boys jackets are coming soon.
I have taken a leap and booked a market stall at the Mordi Festival. Be sure to say hi if youre there on the day. Its on Sunday the 20th of march.

Two more ladies wraps are waiting by the machine as well.
Even if I just get a start on a couple of seams before they wake...



my giveaway is here

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi Wendy, I am loving your wrap dresses, they are so gorgeous. Hope you go well at the Mordi festival.

Valspierssews said...

Morning is a good time to get things done. Though these days I have to go to bed early in order to get up early :)

Catherine said...

I often have plans for getting up early and getting things done, but I haven't managed it much! hope you've had an enjoyable and productive morning.

Maxabella said...

Wendy, your fabric choices are always just so spot on. I look forward to seeing these made.

Enjoy the festival! x

Evee and Avy said...

I love the fabric you have chosen for the wrap dresses. Is it vintage or new? The colours are amongst my favourites. Happy sewing! x

Kelly Ingram said...

I love early morning quiet time, on the rare occasion I get it (with a house full of little early risers it's not very often :-P). Your jackets and dresses are all looking very lovely. Hope the market goes well for you xx

Anonymous said...

I have to get up early if I want to get any writing done. Somehow what you make seems so much prettier than any of my efforts.

dorothybills..... said...

Yay to the Mordi market! Hope it's a great day!
Mmmm, by the way Im loving that blue check fabric with the 'star' shape on it....any chance that will be a size 4? I may need to purchace if that is the case!

Related Posts with Thumbnails