Friday, January 8, 2010

patterns, patterns and more patterns

I have been madly making patterns for my childrens range that Im putting into a shop here in melbourne.

Ive had the flu for the last three weeks and it has been challenging to stay focused. On the other hand it may have been a blessing in disguise to be so housebound.

Just when I was on a roll, excuse the pun, I ran out of rolls of paper having gone through two. Ive had to search high and low because I think the holiday season depleted supplies of brown paper. After searching for a good week or so Ive finally found some more brown paper at a shop that is fifteen minutes away from me and across the highway! I was delighted to discover that he had four extra wide rolls and silly me had been sticky taping like crazy to get the right width for my larger sizes. Feeling happy that I dont have to do that any more! I made the poor man in the shop promise to order in some more cos ill be back in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Wow, what a great idea, I bet they will be a hit. great to see you doing wonderful things, you inspire me so much, my girls just love their stuff of yours and tell everyone who made it. The purple paisley dress always gets compliments. will you be putting patterns in your online shop too???

small forest said...

I really dont think anyone would buy a pattern with no insructions on, do you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails