Friday, August 27, 2010

my creative space




I made some things for Etsy this week. Some girls harem pants for summer.



Boys shorts in a lovely soft green check. These should be really durable.


More shorts in a soft silky polycotton with an hawaiian print pocket.


And some pants for spring in a tweed check with aqua stripes woven through it. The pocket is a barkcloth look-alike I love for boys gear I found at Amitie.

Poor shots taken in the rain in a hurry once again. I must stop taking last-minute-as-the-sunlight-is-fading photos at the end of the day.

Make sure you head over to Kootoyoo for much more inspiration.
Thanks for hosting another great week Kirsty! 

5 comments:

Copper Patch said...

Very productive, your place must have been sparkly! :o)

Kate said...

I know I've said it a hundred times but I feel like its been ages since I told you how much I love your style. Gorgeous gear Miss Wendy. Love.

angelina said...

i love the tweedy pants.
just my style.x

Sally said...

All of it is so very beautiful. Lovely lovely dovely.

the lemonade girl said...

divine,

Related Posts with Thumbnails