Friday, May 11, 2012

a little vintage cushion


Sometimes all we women need is a little handmade pick me up and thats just what happened to me when my cushion from A Little Vintage arrived yesterday. I adore it Jennie! It is just what our bedroom needed as ive been trying out different cushions on the bed that ive made on occasion, none of which looked any good in this room. Oddly baffling to say the least. 
In other happenings ive been making things for a saturday market down at Rosebud and here is a sneak peek.
















7 comments:

Flower said...

All so beautiful! I think you must be the binding queen! Mine always looks rubbish... xx

Frankie and Ray said...

Hello, I'm no the only one admiring your binding. Love your cushion, love your blankets, love your eskimos! Good luck for Saturday!

willywagtail said...

Ooo. I think that black coat will fly out the tent quick fast. Have a happy weekend. Cherrie

Jennie said...

SO glad you like the cushion Wendy!
Loving the wool dresses - gorgeous!XX

Copper Patch said...

Gorgeous cushion. Your new girly dresses look so warm, they'll look fab with a pair of tights.
Happy sewing,
Ab xx

Andrea said...

Great cushion, love the bed linen too!

kit and nancy. said...

oh my! too gorgeous! well done lady. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails