Friday, October 2, 2009

pop-art



Now I know these images are really blurry. But this is why I found them interesting. I took them with my camera phone while I was at my mothers house. You know when you have those rainy days going through old photos and letters, talking about relatives and family trees? I have always loved this shot of my mother. I tried to take it as close up as possible, and in the best light, because I thought i would enjoy simply having it as my screen saver. Looking back on it recently I started thinking that it would be a really beautful addition to my wall as a large scale pop-art style art work. Im married to an artist but I intend to do this myself on yet another rainy day. I dont know how ill go about it really but i have an extensive fanned colour chart and ill start there. Oh and ill need to purchase a canvas of course

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails