Wednesday, September 30, 2009

eskimo jackets

Here is a pile of cut out childrens eskimo jackets that I have since sewn up and are available at my Etsy shop, see previous post. My table is half way through being done up but I couldnt delay my sewing so it never got finished. I have it covered in a velvet tablecloth which is extremely handy as a pin cushion. We were over ambitious and decided to do up our dining chairs and table and another table as well, hence everything is at different stages of waxing and stripping. Just knowing people will read this makes me want to take it outside and finish it, almost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved what you have done with your studio and love love love your furniture choices. adored the wardrobe you questioned and the little white table in yours studio. I wish I blogged more but this is life! have just added you to my reader and look forward to more...

Related Posts with Thumbnails